JAY MAI JAY MARKAND MAISavya in another sense means the path of deities (Devas) or path of light and Apasavya means the path of dead ancestors (Pitris) attend by meritorious men attached to family life, wife, children etc. The Maai-ist child while playing on the shore under the protection of Mother is happy with its Mother, leaving deep-drivers to pursue their own ambitions and exertions.
(828) Savya-apsvya-maargasthaa सव्यापसव्यमार्गस्था - Standing in
(828) Savya-apsvya-maargasthaa सव्यापसव्यमार्गस्था - Standing in
One of the religious differences between Right and Left Path is that the Left-hand Path goer merely always meditates upon Mother even when he invokes and offers prayers to other deities.
Your head does not bend to anyone else. Your heart does not liquefy for anyone else as for Maai, but your Maai can be worshipped in any form, any place, in any condition, at any time. In the truest and uncontaminated purest form, the Left-Hand Path is of a much greater and more severe discipline ideally and psychologically. In the Left Path as the worshiper does not worship any other deities, naturally he incurs their displeasure. If you have some work to be got done from a king and you go on praising the king alone and give not even the smallest tribute to others, they internally become obstructive. In Maai Maarga, as well, the obstructions, pains and ups and downs are much greater because of this reason, but the evolution is wonderfully quick.
It is this reason that the ups and downs in the life of Maai follower are very great. Once a king and once a beggar, once revered and once spurned, once in the midst of hundreds and once in a single solitude with not a sparrow nearby.
The idea is this:- Mother is extremely quick evolutioniser. The Founder always explains this by a simple reference to the washing of a shirt in two hours. Usually, a shirt takes a week, but if the Mother is washer-woman takes pity, you will find the poor shirt being tossed from place to place and subjected to water, sun and fire in a cruelly hasty manner.
The Founder says, " Enroll yourself as Mother's." She will do the rest. " Surrender yourself to Her Divine Will." "Do not worry what happens about you."
Founder's most common say is this, " When you go to the Mother-host, keep your bag and baggage with Her at Hers. She will cook for you, wait for you and keep the dish for you, even though you do not return home up to midnight. Keep your bag to yourself She will not even ask you if you are hungry, She presumes you have taken care of yourself." This is the practical meaning of self-surrender. You have not even to think anything except about Her and what relates to Her. "Absolutely no vacancy, for anything else."
The chief characteristics of the Left Path ( on the good side of it ) from the Maai-ists' visual angle which are worthy of assimilation by the Maai-ists are -
No lukewarmness. Single-mindedness. (Mother and Mother alone), strong determination, stronger sacrifice and strongest readiness to suffer. Die and don't care. Renounce fully and bear no fears. No expectations from other deities, self-control and no slavishness to or fear of popular opinion. No sheepish obedience to scriptures and no shrinking from duties and sufferings. No loophole-seeking, no self-deception.
It is claimed by the Left Path preachers that are the follower of the Left Path attains Moksha मोक्ष after enjoyment for a long time in this world. He has wealth. He shines with a beautiful body like that of Cupid कामदेव and subdues the richest and mightiest and fairest people who surround him. He infatuates all beautiful women who get stirred up with the desire of his company. He controls lions and tigers , bhutaas भुत and pishaachas पिशाच्च (evil spirits and goblins). He wonders at his own will, unobstructed like the wind.
It is stated in Hindu Scriptures that Mahaa-maayaa महामाया, Paarvati पार्वती and Shaardaa शारदा should be worshipped by the right path followers alone. If one worships them by the Left Path he becomes sinful, the first form falls from virtuous stages already attained and becomes as pitiable as dead.
The forms suitable for the Left Path वाम मार्ग, are stated to be Baalaa Tripura Sundari बाला त्रिपुर सुंदरी and Bhairavi भैरवी.
The worshippable from most suitable to both the Paths is stated to be that of Baalaa बाला. Baalaa बाला is the short name of Baalaa-Tripura-Sundari बाला त्रिपुरसुंदरी and is represented by Bahuchari बहुचरी in Gujarat. The Mantra to please Her is Aim Klim Sauh एें क्लीं सौ ।. She is the Mother in the form of a girl before teens and is comparatively easy to propitiate. On being pleased She gives infatuating Darshan दर्शन to the devotee in dreams and confirms his faith and weakens his love towards worldly possessions and pleasures.
Darshan दर्शन is the vision of a temporary materialized form assumed by the worshipped to satiate the sight-hunger of the devotees.
How pleasant is to see the most beautiful, lovely, innocent, royal, majestic, all-powerful and yet most delicate Mother in Her tiny limbs and features !! Playing with Her maiden friends with a flower ball in a garden or a lovely forest where spring has made everything enchanting and made you forget the worst miseries of yesterday and tomorrow.
Once one sees that dream he does not feel composed till he comes to the point of weeping to have a second dream. Still one more and still one more. The world with all its pleasures stands as nothing comparatively.
Mother's Path is immensely practical. It is the path of evolution by actual practices, practical observations, past experiences, etc. One of the programmes especially in the Left Path is the actual worship of a girl ten to twelve years of age and practising devotion by sitting like a servant before her as if she is Baalaa बाला.
(829) Chakra-raaja-nilayaa चक्रराजनिलया - Residing in the highest kind of Chakra चक्र, i.e., Shree Chakra श्री चक्र. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 245
Next, we come to Mother as worshipped in the Shree Chakra श्री चक्र. Please see at the end of this book Khadga Maalaa खड्ग-माला, which is as it were the description of Shree Chakra श्रीचक्र.
(830) Shadanga-devataa-yuktaa षडंगदेवतायुक्ता -Accompanied by the deities of the six limbs. See Khadga-Maalaa खड्गमाला. These are the heart, head, tuft of hair,, eyes, armours and weapons. She is accompanied by the energies of these six limbs.
Or She is accompanied by the sixth Shaktis of omniscience, contentment, wisdom, independence,unfadingness and infiniteness. Some describe main Shaktis of Mother to be four - Shaanti शांती (Peace), Vidyaa विद्या(Knowledge), Pratishthaa प्रतिष्ठा (fixity, constancy) and Nivritti निवृत्ती (restraint).
(831) Shaadgunya-pari-pooritaa षाडगुण्यपरिपूरिता -Further She is the conferrer, on Her devotees, of Prosperity (Aishvarya एैश्वर्य), Righteousness (Dharmaधर्म), Fame (Kirtiकिर्ती ), Wealth(Shree श्री), Wisdom (Jnana ज्ञान ) and Dispassion (Vairaagya वैराग्य ). ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 387
She is deluged by devotees with prayers of six factors, viz., Salutation (Namaskaar नमस्कार ), Paraakrama पराक्रम (Narrating Her exploits), Vibhuti विभूति (Rehearsing Her glory), Ashish अशिश (Asking blessings), Siddhantokti सिध्दान्तोक्ती (Thanksgiving for whatever has been achieved through Her Grace ), and Praathanaa प्रार्थना (Prayer for general welfare or specific relief).
(832) Nitya-shodashikaa-roopaa नित्यशोडषिकारूपा - In the form of sixteen eternal deities. These are fifteen from Kaameshvari to Chitraa and 16th Tripurasundari. For names please see Khadga-Maalaa. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 391
(833) Trikonagaa त्रिकोणगा - Residing in the triangle of the Shri Chakra.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 986
(834) Bindu-mandala-vaasini बिन्दुमण्डलवासिनी - Residing in the centre of the central point of the aforesaid triangle.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 380
(835) Dasha-mudraa-samaaraadhyaa दशमुद्रासमाराध्या - Worshiped by the different positions of fingers (from Sankshobhini संक्षोभिणी to Trikhandaa त्रिखण्डा ). Mother as ruler of Trikhandaa त्रिखण्डा is called Trikhandeshi त्रिखण्डेशी. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 977
From idol or the objective existence in the shape of the image, we go the Yantra यन्त्र or Shree Chakra श्रीचक्र. Now, further, we dispense with any outside thing as an idol, image or a chakra and resort to Mudraas, which means different figures formed by joining fingers in different positions.
(836) Jnaana-mudraa ज्ञानमुद्रा - This figure is formed by joining the tips of the thumbs and forefingers to a circle.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 979
(837) Yoni-mudraa योनिमुद्रा - This is another kind of Mudra and is ninth.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 982
Taking the other meaning of this name and the above, She is the giver of happiness due to the company of the illumined and the fair sex.
The two words are indicated to show the two highest types of happiness; mental and physical.
(838) Jaalandhara-sthitaa जालन्धरस्थिता -Residing in throat. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 378
(839) Oddyaana-pitha-nilayaa ओड्याणपीठनिलया - Residing in navel. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 379
Next, we turn within, i.e., inside our body.
In the body, Mother is to be worshipped as residing in four places as under:-
1] Kaama-rupa-pitha-nilayaa as residing near the place of the organ.
2] Oddyaana-pitha-nilayaa , as residing in the navel.
3] Purnagiri-pitha-nilayaa , as residing in the heart.
4] Jaalandhara-sthita-nilayaa, as residing in the throat.
Next, we conceive of Mother as worshippable in different forms at different centres in our body already previously referred to.
(840) Manipuraanta-rooditaa मणिपुरांतरूदिता -Mother in the centre at the navel appearing. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 101
(841) Ajnaa-chakraanta-raalasthaa आज्ञाचक्ररालस्था -Mother residing between the eyebrows.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 103
(842) Rahoyaaga-krama-araadhyaa रहोयागक्रमाराध्या - Worshipped with several sacrifices by devotees to give them the ecstasy by the union of their soul and Mother in the shape of the Kundalini in the highest Sahasraara-Chakra. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 381
Salvation is not for him who confers himself to the scriptural words alone, but for the man with firm vows who has ceased from worldly pursuits, who never injure anyone and who rejoices in the meditation of self with Mother and who always enjoys the ecstasy of union with Divine Mother as above described.